To apply, send a CV and 1-page cover letter to email@example.com. Subject line: “Sponsorship sales agent”
We’re always looking for talented and ambitious sales agents to sell large sponsorship packages on behalf of our clients. Sponsorship packages range from £7,100 to £95,500 per package, excluding VAT.
We’re looking to recruit results-driven sales agents who will actively seek out and engage customer prospects. We pay generous commission structures to ensure we recruit and retain the most talented agents.
We support a flexible working environment and operate a decentralised business model. You will mostly work from home and remain in contact with your line manager. However, as a sponsorship sales agent you must be able to travel to attend client meetings to pitch our packages.
Preference will be given to candidates with sales experience, particularly with large sponsorship packages. You will also need to be knowledgeable and sensitive to issues in the Black and minority ethnic (BME) community. If you do not have experience in sales, your application will not be successful.
General responsibilities :
- Lead generation, pre-qualifying customers, and consulting on needs and requirements
- Present, promote and sell sponsorship packages using solid arguments
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Coordinate sales effort with other sponsorship sales agents
- Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends, and share these opportunities with your colleagues
- Continuously improve through feedback
- Complete various administration tasks to fulfil your role
- Proven work experience as a sponsorship sales representative
- Self-motivated and results-driven
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office applications
- Familiarity with CRM practices
- Ability to build productive business professional relationships
- Fluent in English
- Right to work in the UK
- Personal computer, microphone and good internet connection
- Strong presentation skills
- Experience in the publishing (magazine) industry
- Experience working for a small and medium-sized enterprise
- Experience with the black and multi-ethnic community