To apply, send a CV and 1-page cover letter to email@example.com. Subject line: “Magazine advertising sales agent”
We’re always looking for talented and ambitious sales agents to sell magazine advertising space.
We’re looking to recruit results-driven sales agents who will actively seek out and engage customer prospects. You will provide consultative, complete, and appropriate advertising solutions for our customers. We pay generous commission structures to ensure we recruit and retain the most talented agents. Full page ads cost between £1,600 and £5,100, excluding VAT.
We support a flexible working environment and operate a decentralised business model. This means you will be working from home and must manage your own hours. We provide a platform in which our sales team can deliver their own personal selling style and thrive. You will work within our CRM platform, and be in regular communication with your line manager.
Preference will be given to candidates with sales experience, particularly in the magazine publishing industry. You will also need to be knowledgeable and sensitive to issues in the Black and minority ethnic (BME) community. If you do not have experience in sales, your application will not be successful.
General responsibilities :
- Lead generation, pre-qualifying customers, and consulting on needs and requirements
- Present, promote and sell magazine and online advertising space using solid arguments
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments
- Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends, and share these opportunities with your colleagues
- Continuously improve through feedback
- Complete various administration tasks to fulfil your role
- Proven work experience as a sales representative
- Self-motivated and results-driven
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office applications
- Familiarity with CRM practices
- Ability to build productive business professional relationships
- Fluent in English
- Personal computer, microphone and good internet connection
- Experience in the publishing (magazine) industry
- Experience working for a small and medium-sized enterprise
- Experience with the black and multi-ethnic community
- Experience with the faith community