To apply, send a CV and 1-page cover letter to email@example.com. Subject line: “Advertising sales team leader”
Are you ready to move up the career ladder? Do you have a natural ability to lead and inspire your team? If so, we want to hear from you!
We are looking for sales team leaders to manager teams of five to 15 sales agents!
To meet the demands of our clients, Diverse Media Group is expanding. If you are ready to take your sales career to the next level, read on and join our passionate and supportive team!
The successful applicant will have experience leading teams and training and mentoring staff to meet sales targets. You will be required to work independently as the head of a team. You will be responsible for building and maintaining teams of agents. You will be the first point of contact for both the company director and your agents.
Your agents will be responsible for selling:
- Magazine advertising space (valued between £1,600 and £5,100 per full-page ad, excl. VAT)
- Sponsorship packages (valued between £7,100 and £96,000 per package, excl. VAT)
What you can expect
- Managing a team of between five to 15 sales agents
- A generous commission structure with bonuses and incentives fo team performance
- On-going training, support and mentorship from our Director
- A fantastic work / life balance
- Autonomy on how you run your team
- To join a motivated and passionate team of agents!
Person specifics we are looking for
- Experience in the publishing (magazine) industry
- Experience with the black and minority-ethnic community
- Proven ability to lead and motivate teams of sales staff
- Ability to meet both quality and quantity targets
- Natural leadership skills, self-motivated and results-driven
- Keeps abreast of best practices and promotional trends, and shares these opportunities with your colleagues
- Positive, can-do attitude
Essential role requirements
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office applications
- Knows the sales cycle; lead-generation, qualifying, negotiation and handling objections, closing
- Familiarity with CRM practices
- Ability to build productive business professional relationships
- Fluent in English
- Right to work in the UK
- Personal computer, microphone and good internet connection
About Diverse Media Group
Diverse Media Group represents the UK’s leading Black and minority ethnic community publications. We want to recruit and reward people who are creative and share our passion to be the best partner for our customers.
We support a flexible working environment and operate a decentralised business model. This means you will be working from home and must manage your own hours. You will work within our CRM platform, and be in regular electronic communication with your agents and director. Agents and managers who opt to sell sponsorship packages must be available to travel to meet clients within the UK.
This is a great opportunity to join a leading company where commitment to supporting and investing in our people is led from the top. If you have the skills and experience required above, then we’re keen to hear from you